Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery Employment Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for two collaborative, quality and detail-oriented NP or PA candidates to support the clinical and surgical patient care of a long established general surgery and orthopedic surgery practices. We take pride in the excellent care we provide to our patients, and are looking for the right individuals to help us take our practices to the next level. Responsibilities include:
· Performs history and physical exams, pre- and post-operative patient visits, reviews diagnostic tests, and manages patient triage encounters in the office setting.
· Works closely with supervising physicians for imaging reviews, patient symptom discussions, medication issues, medical/surgical complications, and care planning.
· Assists with surgery as surgical first assist
· Assists with hospital rounding, hospital consultations and discharge summary dictations as directed by surgeon.
· Be available on-call for emergent cases based upon the call schedule prepared for the emergency department.
The successful candidates must have graduated an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program and possess an Arizona license. Must demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills and possess excellent time management skills. Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to deal with people calmly and politely with emphasis on customer service. Dependability and flexibility are important qualities. Would prefer a candidate with EHR experience and excellent computer skills. A candidate with previous experience in orthopedic or general surgery is preferred but not required. Must be comfortable with pre- and post-operative patient management in a surgical setting. Spanish speaking would be a plus, but is not required.
Maria Payne, MBA
Arizona Community Surgeons, PC
Southwestern Surgery Associates & Southern Arizona Orthopedics
1951 N Wilmot, Bldg 2 6567 E Carondelet Dr, Ste 415
Tucson, AZ 85712 Tucson, AZ 85710
Office (520) 795-5845 Office (520) 885-6701
Fax (520) 795-8620 Fax (520) 885-9037