Please help with DNP Project Survey on Spirometry Use for Diagnosis and Management of COPD
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Hello Primary Care Nurse Practitioners or Physician’s Assistants,
My name is Krupa Shah and I’m a Doctor of Nursing Practice student from the University of Arizona. You are invited to participate in a research survey titled “Primary Care Providers’ Perceptions of Spirometry Use for Diagnosis and Management of COPD.” The purpose of the study is determine the barriers that influence the underuse of spirometry among primary care providers in Arizona. The Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the University is responsible for human subjects’ research and has reviewed this research project. The study and survey are found to be acceptable, according to the state and federal regulations and the university policies that are designed to protect the rights and welfare of participants in research.
Before you proceed to the survey, please take a moment to review the disclosure form (see attachment) and the inclusion/exclusion criteria for this study.
You MAY complete the survey if you:
- Are a licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant within the State of Arizona
- Are employed as an NP or PA as a primary care provider in either the family practice setting or internal medicine setting within the State of Arizona
- Are an English speaking healthcare provider.
You MAY NOT complete the survey if you:
- Are a licensed NP or PA working in any specialty group which includes pulmonology.
- Are NOT currently employed as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant.
- Do NOT consider English to be your primary language
- Are not employed within the State of Arizona
By beginning the survey, you acknowledge that you have read the disclosure form and agree to participate in this research survey, with the knowledge that you are free to withdraw your participation at any time without penalty. Please complete the survey by January 7, 2017.
Krupa Shah MSN FNP-C
Doctor of Nursing Practice student
University of Arizona || College of Nursing