Practice Opportunity from UA College of Nursing
Opportunity to Earn Extra $$:
Nurse Practitioner (NP) Work Opportunity on contract in Pima, Santa Cruz and Cochise counties!
Join with UA College of Nursing practice faculty to perform in-home Medical Risk Assessments for patients enrolled in Medicare Advantage within a health plan.
- $125 (roughly 60-90 min + travel time) per assessment including documentation.
- Bonus paid for assessments accomplished in the rural areas.
- Flexible, part-time or full-time (10 to 40 hours/week) scheduling.
- NPs will receive and be paid for a short training session.
- History and physical, medication and diagnoses assessment, review and care recommendations.
- Documentation of assessment on laptop template and uploading to data repository. Coding done separately.
- Own transportation and professional liability coverage required.
- Own medical tools ie, otoscope, ophthalmoscope, BP cuff, reflex hammer, etc. required.
- Phone interview required.
If interested, email contact information and/or questions to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 520-405-4097
Please forward to any other NPs that might be interested in this opportunity.