AANP Organization Membership
Dear SAZAPN/NPS Members,
SAZAPN/NPS has joined the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an affiliate organization.
Thus we will now receive the following benefits:
- Free AANP National Conference registration for one elected oﬃcial or executive staﬀ member
- Conference exhibit space offered at a discounted rate (subject to availability)
- CE application fee waivers for up to 16 contact hours or less and 50% discount on additional contact hours
- Free access to mailing list from the AANP membership database - one-time use only, subject to approval and certain restrictions apply
- Free practice and legislative consultation with AANP Government Affairs staff
- National representation in Washington, DC for the nurse practitioner profession by AANP's Government Affairs Office and lobbyist
- As affiliates of an AANP NP Organization, your members qualify for a $10 discount on their own AANP NP memberships!
I still recommend you join AANP as an individual member to receive the two journals and other benefits. For information on how to access your AANP membership discount, please email email@example.com or call (512) 505-0242
We are also invited to attend the Region 9 Meetings at the AANP Conference in New Orleans, June 9-13, 2015. If you are planning to attend, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org - so we can organize an SAZAPN/NPS get-together during the conference!