Employment Opportunity from SAZAPN/NPS - VA Tucson
Dear SAZAPN/NPS Members:
Please see below if you are interested in Employment Opportunities at the VA.
Here are two position that are currently posted:
Nurse Practitioner for Home Based PrimaryCare (Casa Grande) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/396842500
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to provide Primary Care to home-bound Veterans in the Casa Grande area.
Nurse Practitioner (Podiatry) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/412973700
This opportunity is at the main facility in Tucson (6th Avenue/Ajo Way) in an outpatient Surgical Clinic setting.
Nurse Practitioners are encouraged to email a resume/CV to me directly (TucsonNurseRecruiter@VA.gov ) for the following opportunities (which are not posted on USAJobs):
- Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Health
- Rare opportunity!Nurse Practitioner, Hospitalist
- Care of hospitalized VeteransNurse Practitioner, Interventional Radiology/Clinical Surveillance Unit
- Excellent opportunity—half time in Interventional Radiology (will train!) and half time reviewing charts/ensuring timely follow up
The benefits for NPs are amazing!
- 26 vacation days per year
- 13 sick days
- 10 Federal holidays
- 20 health plans to choose; continue after retirement if you wish!
- Federal Employees Retirement System
- Selected positions eligible for Education Debt Reduction Program
- And more!
For more information, contact:
Barb O'Connor, RN
Nurse Recruiter, SAVAHCS